The Simple Formula
- Increase your professional education.
- Increase your social education.
- Increases your value.
- Increases your desirability.
- Increases your opportunities.
- Increases your earning potential.
- Increases your velocity towards financial goals.
- Establishes financial freedom to focus on other goals.
- Timing of when to invest where. Invest early for greater dividends later.
- Take care of your physical self to be your best mental self. A strong body reduces mental fatigue and enables a strong mind.
- You get to balance your investments. Keeping all of them healthy is work that requires intentionality. Family. Friends. Personal. Professional.
- Avoid instant gratification. Exercise your patience. Grow that muscle.
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Counseling. Surround yourself with advocates.