Congratulations to the collaborators on the updated NIST SP800-53 Revision 5. There are many improvements in this version which seeds several standards efforts around the globe.
- Corrected withdrawn column which had one control mismarked and another not marked.
- Added 2-digit Control ID which enables proper sorting on control identifiers. Current published version is incorrectly sorted.
- Added column named PK (Primary Key) for proper sorting
- AU-5(4) references AU-15 which is withdrawn into AU-5. Updated to reflect AU-5.
- AU-9 references AU-15 which is withdrawn into AU-5. Updated to reflect AU-5.